Let's Chat!
Good luck! Not looking forward to school, then I can do barely anythingLily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:34yeah, ik... can't wait for the holidays to start so i can complete them... one week more.Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:04LILS!! YOU OWE SO MANY REPLIES!! Also, hope you feel better soon!!
Let's Chat!
Thx...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:36Good luck! Not looking forward to school, then I can do barely anythingLily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:34yeah, ik... can't wait for the holidays to start so i can complete them... one week more.Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:04LILS!! YOU OWE SO MANY REPLIES!! Also, hope you feel better soon!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Guys, did I lose a braincell or I can't figure out how to delete a post?
Let's Chat!
I've officially done all first year homework
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Congrats! Wish I had that motivation... but I have exams.
Let's Chat!
Hey! There should be a trash can/bin next to your post, click on that, put the reason, and boom!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:00 Guys, did I lose a braincell or I can't figure out how to delete a post?
Let's Chat!
I don't see it, only on the more recent post where I'm the latest poster for that thread (but that's not the post I want to delete)? Idk if that's just me.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:15Hey! There should be a trash can/bin next to your post, click on that, put the reason, and boom!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:00 Guys, did I lose a braincell or I can't figure out how to delete a post?
Let's Chat!
Hmm, that's strange!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:17I don't see it, only on the more recent post where I'm the latest poster for that thread (but that's not the post I want to delete)? Idk if that's just me.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:15Hey! There should be a trash can/bin next to your post, click on that, put the reason, and boom!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:00 Guys, did I lose a braincell or I can't figure out how to delete a post?
Edit-no it isn't! Same way for me! It's probably so nobody does that in RPs, to take away context or whatever!
Let's Chat!
You can only delete your post if you're the last one to post. Like I could delete this one but not my other ones.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:17I don't see it, only on the more recent post where I'm the latest poster for that thread (but that's not the post I want to delete)? Idk if that's just me.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:15Hey! There should be a trash can/bin next to your post, click on that, put the reason, and boom!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:00 Guys, did I lose a braincell or I can't figure out how to delete a post?
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
hiiii!! hruu
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..