OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:34
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:59 *plops* I AM SO TIREDD!!!
LILS!! YOU OWE SO MANY REPLIES!! Also, hope you feel better soon!!
yeah, ik... can't wait for the holidays to start so i can complete them... one week more.
Good luck! Not looking forward to school, then I can do barely anything

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:34
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:59 *plops* I AM SO TIREDD!!!
LILS!! YOU OWE SO MANY REPLIES!! Also, hope you feel better soon!!
yeah, ik... can't wait for the holidays to start so i can complete them... one week more.
Good luck! Not looking forward to school, then I can do barely anything
Thx...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Guys, did I lose a braincell or I can't figure out how to delete a post?

OOC Let's Chat!
I've officially done all first year homework

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:05 I've officially done all first year homework
Congrats! Wish I had that motivation... but I have exams. :sob:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:00 Guys, did I lose a braincell or I can't figure out how to delete a post?
Hey! There should be a trash can/bin next to your post, click on that, put the reason, and boom!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:15
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:00 Guys, did I lose a braincell or I can't figure out how to delete a post?
Hey! There should be a trash can/bin next to your post, click on that, put the reason, and boom!
I don't see it, only on the more recent post where I'm the latest poster for that thread (but that's not the post I want to delete)? Idk if that's just me.

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:17
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:15
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:00 Guys, did I lose a braincell or I can't figure out how to delete a post?
Hey! There should be a trash can/bin next to your post, click on that, put the reason, and boom!
I don't see it, only on the more recent post where I'm the latest poster for that thread (but that's not the post I want to delete)? Idk if that's just me.
Hmm, that's strange!

Edit-no it isn't! Same way for me! It's probably so nobody does that in RPs, to take away context or whatever!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:17
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:15
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:00 Guys, did I lose a braincell or I can't figure out how to delete a post?
Hey! There should be a trash can/bin next to your post, click on that, put the reason, and boom!
I don't see it, only on the more recent post where I'm the latest poster for that thread (but that's not the post I want to delete)? Idk if that's just me.
You can only delete your post if you're the last one to post. Like I could delete this one but not my other ones.

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:34 @Yexian Wei Hiiiii! haven't seen you for a while~ <3
hiiii!! hruu

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..