OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:38
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:37
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:34
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:31 Morning Rosalyn!! Can I call you Rosa? Hey Cassie!!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:30

:wow: I’ll owl ya soon
Yaay!! about the labyrinth?
Abt something else and also someone else has to post because moderation will not be done tmrw sadly unless 2 people post….
Yea, I'm working on it!! I sent an owl through lia about the action for the labyrint, did ya get it?? Replying to your owl!!
Yup! I’ll change it now?
Replied!! Yup!

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:38
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:37
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:34
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:31 Morning Rosalyn!! Can I call you Rosa? Hey Cassie!!




Yaay!! about the labyrinth?
Abt something else and also someone else has to post because moderation will not be done tmrw sadly unless 2 people post….
Yea, I'm working on it!! I sent an owl through lia about the action for the labyrint, did ya get it?? Replying to your owl!!
Yup! I’ll change it now?
Replied!! Yup!
Okay!

OOC Let's Chat!
*plops* I AM SO TIREDD!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:59 *plops* I AM SO TIREDD!!!
LILS!!! Hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
*plops next to Lily* me too!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:00 *plops next to Lily* me too!!!
anything happened?
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:59 *plops* I AM SO TIREDD!!!
LILS!!! Hru? :cute:
tired.....u?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:00 *plops next to Lily* me too!!!
anything happened?
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:59 *plops* I AM SO TIREDD!!!
LILS!!! Hru? :cute:
tired.....u?
Good! Working on an order.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:59 *plops* I AM SO TIREDD!!!
LILS!! YOU OWE SO MANY REPLIES!! Also, hope you feel better soon!!

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:00 *plops next to Lily* me too!!!
No, I'm just tired! It's been a looooooooooooong week...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 14:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:59 *plops* I AM SO TIREDD!!!
LILS!! YOU OWE SO MANY REPLIES!! Also, hope you feel better soon!!
yeah, ik... can't wait for the holidays to start so i can complete them... one week more.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9