OOC Let's Chat!

So far, we have @Bree Grey, @Silas Norwood and maybe @Colin McCoire??? And of course, ✨me✨

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:38 So far, we have @Bree Grey, @Silas Norwood and maybe @Colin McCoire??? And of course, ✨me✨
I’ll decide tomorrow. Just returned and I’m tired from walking around

OOC Let's Chat!
GUYS.....Does anyone want me to make them a banner? You can have it for 1 sickles!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:41 GUYS.....Does anyone want me to make them a banner? You can have it for 1 sickles!
Meee

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:43
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:41 GUYS.....Does anyone want me to make them a banner? You can have it for 1 sickles!
Meee
Order from here!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:38 So far, we have @Bree Grey, @Silas Norwood and maybe @Colin McCoire??? And of course, ✨me✨
Hmm, can I join lol, my character needs some bad influence... :eyes:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:26
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:38 So far, we have @Bree Grey, @Silas Norwood and maybe @Colin McCoire??? And of course, ✨me✨
Hmm, can I join lol, my character needs some bad influence... :eyes:
OHHH! CAN MY CHARACTER JOIN TOO"?!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:27
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:26
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:38 So far, we have @Bree Grey, @Silas Norwood and maybe @Colin McCoire??? And of course, ✨me✨
Hmm, can I join lol, my character needs some bad influence... :eyes:
OHHH! CAN MY CHARACTER JOIN TOO"?!
Yk what, hell yeah. CAN M JOIN TOO???

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble :whistling:
Me!
Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
@Colin McCoire Ya interested???
I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
Has Colin been mischievous again??

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15

Me!
Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
@Colin McCoire Ya interested???
I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
Has Colin been mischievous again??
I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire