Let's Chat!
Strange I know!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:01The lyrics are a bit…..Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:00Ooooo I like it!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:59 Sooo, i wrote a song(half) …..but um….might not be able to release this one….
ReducioI see you in the back of my mind
The silence haunting me every time
I’m walking past the corner shops,
Wondering if you’re there or not.
Maybe you’re the one whispering my name,
The one that haunts me night and day.
You know it’s driving me insane,
You follow me in every alley, every lane
I can’t sleep, it’s one thirty,
Cause I’m too scared that you’ll hurt me someway.
Stalker, you make me feel like I’m a lamb to the slaughter,
Like you’re not here, not mortal,
Stalker.
Stalker, I think you’re paranormal,
Is it just me or are you getting closer?
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
How did Colin suddenly find himself surrounded by a mob of second years!
What can possibly go wrong?
What can possibly go wrong?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
A firstie to now!!Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:06 How did Colin suddenly find himself surrounded by a mob of second years!![]()
What can possibly go wrong?
Let's Chat!
Me!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15Me!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble![]()
Let's Chat!
@Colin McCoire Ya interested???Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15Me!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I---!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18@Colin McCoire Ya interested???Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15Me!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble![]()
I didn't do it!
What are we doing anyway?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
What will get us in….trouble?Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19I---!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18@Colin McCoire Ya interested???Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15Me!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble![]()
I didn't do it!
What are we doing anyway?
Let's Chat!
Uh oh...Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:06 How did Colin suddenly find himself surrounded by a mob of second years!![]()
What can possibly go wrong?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!