Let's Chat!
‘Girl things’ i can see thatColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:50Well, Laurie made an impression on Colin at the ball!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:40Same!! I’ll stalk read it too!Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:39Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28 Hi! I've just started writing a strange new story - do you want a preview?oooo you should totally post that in shelves or art gallery so i can stalk read your story![]()
Let's Chat!
Heheh. Colin is clueless!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:51‘Girl things’ i can see thatColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:50Well, Laurie made an impression on Colin at the ball!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:40Same!! I’ll stalk read it too!Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:39Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28 Hi! I've just started writing a strange new story - do you want a preview?oooo you should totally post that in shelves or art gallery so i can stalk read your story![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Yeahhh that much was clear….anyways I’m thinking we should go through with the lemonade that’ll be funColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:52Heheh. Colin is clueless!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:51‘Girl things’ i can see thatColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:50Well, Laurie made an impression on Colin at the ball!![]()
Let's Chat!
Writing the post now!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:53Yeahhh that much was clear….anyways I’m thinking we should go through with the lemonade that’ll be funColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:52Heheh. Colin is clueless!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:51‘Girl things’ i can see that![]()
![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Yeahhh join the party I want to make some more troubleBree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:55Writing the post now!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:53Yeahhh that much was clear….anyways I’m thinking we should go through with the lemonade that’ll be funColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:52Heheh. Colin is clueless!![]()
Let's Chat!
Lol, Bree's gonna 100% regret not going through with her idea of playing sickLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:56Yeahhh join the party I want to make some more troubleBree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:55Writing the post now!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:53Yeahhh that much was clear….anyways I’m thinking we should go through with the lemonade that’ll be fun![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Sooo, i wrote a song(half) …..but um….might not be able to release this one….
Reducio
I see you in the back of my mind
The silence haunting me every time
I’m walking past the corner shops,
Wondering if you’re there or not.
Maybe you’re the one whispering my name,
The one that haunts me night and day.
You know it’s driving me insane,
You follow me in every alley, every lane
I can’t sleep, it’s one thirty,
Cause I’m too scared that you’ll hurt me someway.
Stalker, you make me feel like I’m a lamb to the slaughter,
Like you’re not here, not mortal,
Stalker.
Stalker, I think you’re paranormal,
Is it just me or are you getting closer?
The silence haunting me every time
I’m walking past the corner shops,
Wondering if you’re there or not.
Maybe you’re the one whispering my name,
The one that haunts me night and day.
You know it’s driving me insane,
You follow me in every alley, every lane
I can’t sleep, it’s one thirty,
Cause I’m too scared that you’ll hurt me someway.
Stalker, you make me feel like I’m a lamb to the slaughter,
Like you’re not here, not mortal,
Stalker.
Stalker, I think you’re paranormal,
Is it just me or are you getting closer?
Let's Chat!
Ooooo I like it!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:59 Sooo, i wrote a song(half) …..but um….might not be able to release this one….
ReducioI see you in the back of my mind
The silence haunting me every time
I’m walking past the corner shops,
Wondering if you’re there or not.
Maybe you’re the one whispering my name,
The one that haunts me night and day.
You know it’s driving me insane,
You follow me in every alley, every lane
I can’t sleep, it’s one thirty,
Cause I’m too scared that you’ll hurt me someway.
Stalker, you make me feel like I’m a lamb to the slaughter,
Like you’re not here, not mortal,
Stalker.
Stalker, I think you’re paranormal,
Is it just me or are you getting closer?
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
The lyrics are a bit…..Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:00Ooooo I like it!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:59 Sooo, i wrote a song(half) …..but um….might not be able to release this one….
ReducioI see you in the back of my mind
The silence haunting me every time
I’m walking past the corner shops,
Wondering if you’re there or not.
Maybe you’re the one whispering my name,
The one that haunts me night and day.
You know it’s driving me insane,
You follow me in every alley, every lane
I can’t sleep, it’s one thirty,
Cause I’m too scared that you’ll hurt me someway.
Stalker, you make me feel like I’m a lamb to the slaughter,
Like you’re not here, not mortal,
Stalker.
Stalker, I think you’re paranormal,
Is it just me or are you getting closer?