OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:17
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:16
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
40 IS BETTER THAN 1
yeah.. what did you buy!?!
THE MARAUDERS MAP :cryhappy:
I got that... it's fun to look at but sorta a waste of galleons for what I look at it for

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Aluna Vern wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:16
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
You and @Avery Gray should tell me your secrets.

I collect my stipend everyday religiously but I don't have a shop (will have one soon though because for a club once I finish coding it). And I'm struggling to afford things like a underground map of Hogwarts that I need.
I have a shop but nobody visits so i'm broke :p
I feel you. I can buy something but that'll be in a year once I get access to all forums and all. Most people are broke first years.
[/quote]

Yeah I'm built different, I'm a broke second year! :grin:

✮Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints and it takes and it takes, but we keep loving anyway✮

OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh, time to collect my stipend in 7 minutes. :)

Time to see my wallet only go up a little.

I'm not joking, I literally have a timer on my phone for it lol.

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:21 Ahh, time to collect my stipend in 7 minutes. :)

Time to see my wallet only go up a little.
I just opened a shop like yesterday so atleast I’m getting some more money…..

Probably shouldn’t have been totally inactive for a while month in November when I joined……

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:21 Ahh, time to collect my stipend in 7 minutes. :)

Time to see my wallet only go up a little.

I'm not joking, I literally have a timer on my phone for it lol.
Lol same

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:22
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:21 Ahh, time to collect my stipend in 7 minutes. :)

Time to see my wallet only go up a little.
I just opened a shop like yesterday so atleast I’m getting some more money…..

Probably shouldn’t have been totally inactive for a while month in November when I joined……
I was like that as well. I'm so religious in collecting my stipend and only have 92G and struggle to access all the forums too. The invisibility cloak is my dream and then Silver Arrow/Firebolt. I actually want to buy all the brooms to have a collection lol, will keep me motivated.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:23
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:21 Ahh, time to collect my stipend in 7 minutes. :)

Time to see my wallet only go up a little.

I'm not joking, I literally have a timer on my phone for it lol.
Lol same
How’d the mask go?!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:23
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:22
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:21 Ahh, time to collect my stipend in 7 minutes. :)

Time to see my wallet only go up a little.
I just opened a shop like yesterday so atleast I’m getting some more money…..

Probably shouldn’t have been totally inactive for a while month in November when I joined……
I was like that as well. I'm so religious in collecting my stipend and only have 92G and struggle to access all the forums too. The invisibility cloak is my dream and then Silver Arrow/Firebolt. I actually want to buy all the brooms to have a collection lol, will keep me motivated.
How do you have that much? :cry2: It’s taking me ages just to save up for a camo cloak…….

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:25
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:23
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:22
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:21 Ahh, time to collect my stipend in 7 minutes. :)

Time to see my wallet only go up a little.
I just opened a shop like yesterday so atleast I’m getting some more money…..

Probably shouldn’t have been totally inactive for a while month in November when I joined……
I was like that as well. I'm so religious in collecting my stipend and only have 92G and struggle to access all the forums too. The invisibility cloak is my dream and then Silver Arrow/Firebolt. I actually want to buy all the brooms to have a collection lol, will keep me motivated.
How do you have that much? :cry2: It’s taking me ages just to save up for a camo cloak…….
Timer on my phone. Though, I actually do miss the optimal time at times and just in general try to collect it asap. Also purse is like 13G.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:05
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:04
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:01

I wish i could order but I’m

✨BROKE✨
:sob:

I'm saving up for a Marauder's Map... it's taking so long... I'm so close to 100G though but that took me 4 months of being on this site and collecting stipends every day lol. And I'm still broke because I want to access every single forum (Invisibility cloak is next and that's 75G :sob).

Edit: underground of Hogwarts map, sorry for the error guys!
What??? Isn’t the map 10 g or something????
No, the underground one. It's 22G... Wrong map lol.


You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member
How do you only have 1g what happened

And yeah I set a reminder to collect my money too, it's helpful

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!