OOC Let's Chat!

Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
40 IS BETTER THAN 1

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
You and @Avery Gray should tell me your secrets.

I collect my stipend everyday religiously but I don't have a shop (will have one soon though because for a club once I finish coding it). And I'm struggling to afford things like a underground map of Hogwarts that I need.
Last edited by Denise Yarbrough on 22 Apr 2026, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:11
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:09
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:06

No, the underground one. It's 22G... Wrong map lol.


You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member
I meant total wealth. Yours is 32G.

But still what am i going to do with 1 g???
So true though. Why is everything so expensiveeeeeee.

The crazy part is, in the French site, it is 1S a day. :skull:
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:12 I've been saving up for awhile. :lol:

132 Galleons 16 Sickles 24 Knuts
Girl, how?
Honestly? No clue. :lol: After I got my Silver Arrow, I've kinda just. . . saved. lol I'm a natural saver, so I rarely buy things on here except for gifts or shop stuff.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
You and @Avery Gray should tell me your secrets.

I collect my stipend everyday religiously but I don't have a shop (will have one soon though because for a club once I finish coding it).
I have 21 galleonsโ€ฆ. Wahhh

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
You and @Avery Gray should tell me your secrets.

I collect my stipend everyday religiously but I don't have a shop (will have one soon though because for a club once I finish coding it). And I'm struggling to afford things like a underground map of Hogwarts that I need.
I have a shop but nobody visits so i'm broke :p

โœฎLove doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints and it takes and it takes, but we keep loving anywayโœฎ

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
40 IS BETTER THAN 1
yeah.. what did you buy!?!

โœง-โœง-โœงThey say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt moreโœง-โœง-โœง
โœฟ
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โ€
โœฟ

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:16
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
40 IS BETTER THAN 1
yeah.. what did you buy!?!
I GOT THE MARAUDERS MAPPPP

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:16
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
40 IS BETTER THAN 1
yeah.. what did you buy!?!
THE MARAUDERS MAP :cryhappy:

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:15
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:11
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:09
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:08
Reducio



You feel broke with 92? Have a look

Image posted by the member
I meant total wealth. Yours is 32G.

But still what am i going to do with 1 g???
So true though. Why is everything so expensiveeeeeee.

The crazy part is, in the French site, it is 1S a day. :skull:
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:12 I've been saving up for awhile. :lol:

132 Galleons 16 Sickles 24 Knuts
Girl, how?
Honestly? No clue. :lol: After I got my Silver Arrow, I've kinda just. . . saved. lol I'm a natural saver, so I rarely buy things on here except for gifts or shop stuff.
Silver Arrow or Firebolt is my dream lol. Which one is better though?
Aluna Vern wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:16
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:14
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:13 40 galleons... spent all mine on a broom
You and @Avery Gray should tell me your secrets.

I collect my stipend everyday religiously but I don't have a shop (will have one soon though because for a club once I finish coding it). And I'm struggling to afford things like a underground map of Hogwarts that I need.
I have a shop but nobody visits so i'm broke :p
I feel you. I can buy something but that'll be in a year once I get access to all forums and all. Most people are broke first years.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 16:12 I've been saving up for awhile. :lol:

132 Galleons 16 Sickles 24 Knuts
How!!! Iโ€™ve got 25g in my purse and 50 something as my total wealth.

And the only thing I have of value is a 14g broomโ€ฆ.