OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:47
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:44
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:40
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:39
Reducio
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:36

Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!

That’s really sweet i hope you do!
Btw Rosie did ya fill the nomination form? :grin:
No, I haven't quite yet! I will later, I don't have that much energy ATM lol!
Totally valid. One more to go ! Then you’ll have 1k
Ladies and Gentlemen and Others, 1,000 POSTS OFFICIALLY REACHED!!!!!
Congratulations Rosie!!! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you, everybody!!!!! It's taken a while to get here, almost 6 months, but I'm quite happy!
Last edited by Rosalyn Willows on 22 Apr 2026, 15:01, edited 1 time in total.

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:50
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:43
Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:42 How have all these first years got loads more messages than me :cry2: I know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats
OH WAIT….
OUR RP I TOTALLLY FORGOT
I JUST FOUND 3 RPs I'D FORGOTTEN ABOUT :sob: Also, please avoid double posting :)
Yeah I noticed later I’m sorry

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hellooo~

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
WHAT UP??!?!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 15:44 *peeks in*
EMMMMMM!!!! HII!!! *RUNS AND PULLS INTO ROOM*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 15:39 :bye:
:bye: