OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:32
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:29
Reducio
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:28
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:18

AAAW That’s so cute!! I’ll only get one in my dreams :cry: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cryhappy: :cry2: :cry: :cry2: :cryhappy: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Reached 1k guys
Ahhh congrats!!! I'm now 8 away!!!!!

Oh we can keep yapping till you get it. When did ya get Murphy?.
Thxxx I got him about 4 years ago! My parents surprised my sisters and I with him, they said they were going on a hike and actually brought him back!

What type of dog would you want? Breed, colour, big/small, anything like that?
Ooh, I love all! But I think to start, I’d like a Shih Tzu, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM
Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:36
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:32
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:29
Reducio
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:28

Ahhh congrats!!! I'm now 8 away!!!!!

Oh we can keep yapping till you get it. When did ya get Murphy?.
Thxxx I got him about 4 years ago! My parents surprised my sisters and I with him, they said they were going on a hike and actually brought him back!

What type of dog would you want? Breed, colour, big/small, anything like that?
Ooh, I love all! But I think to start, I’d like a Shih Tzu, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM
Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!

That’s really sweet i hope you do!
Btw Rosie did ya fill the nomination form? :grin:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:39
Reducio
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:36
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:32
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:29
Reducio



Oh we can keep yapping till you get it. When did ya get Murphy?.
Thxxx I got him about 4 years ago! My parents surprised my sisters and I with him, they said they were going on a hike and actually brought him back!

What type of dog would you want? Breed, colour, big/small, anything like that?
Ooh, I love all! But I think to start, I’d like a Shih Tzu, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM
Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!

That’s really sweet i hope you do!
Btw Rosie did ya fill the nomination form? :grin:
No, I haven't quite yet! I will later, I don't have that much energy ATM lol!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
How have all these first years got loads more messages than me :cry2: I know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:42 How have all these first years got loads more messages than me :cry2: I know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats
OH WAIT….
OUR RP I TOTALLLY FORGOT

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:40
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:39
Reducio
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:36
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:32

Thxxx I got him about 4 years ago! My parents surprised my sisters and I with him, they said they were going on a hike and actually brought him back!

What type of dog would you want? Breed, colour, big/small, anything like that?
Ooh, I love all! But I think to start, I’d like a Shih Tzu, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM
Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!

That’s really sweet i hope you do!
Btw Rosie did ya fill the nomination form? :grin:
No, I haven't quite yet! I will later, I don't have that much energy ATM lol!
Totally valid. One more to go ! Then you’ll have 1k

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:42 How have all these first years got loads more messages than me :cry2: I know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats
You could also post in the games in your common room.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:44
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:40
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:39
Reducio
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:36
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:35

Ooh, I love all! But I think to start, I’d like a Shih Tzu, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM
Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!

That’s really sweet i hope you do!
Btw Rosie did ya fill the nomination form? :grin:
No, I haven't quite yet! I will later, I don't have that much energy ATM lol!
Totally valid. One more to go ! Then you’ll have 1k
Ladies and Gentlemen and Others, 1,000 POSTS OFFICIALLY REACHED!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:45
Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:42 How have all these first years got loads more messages than me :cry2: I know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats
You could also post in the games in your common room.
True... True...

Well done Rosie!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:43
Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:42 How have all these first years got loads more messages than me :cry2: I know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats
OH WAIT….
OUR RP I TOTALLLY FORGOT
I JUST FOUND 3 RPs I'D FORGOTTEN ABOUT :sob: Also, please avoid double posting :)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency