Let's Chat!
Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:35Ooh, I love all! But I think to start, I’d like a Shih Tzu, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEMRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:32Thxxx I got him about 4 years ago! My parents surprised my sisters and I with him, they said they were going on a hike and actually brought him back!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:29ReducioRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:28Ahhh congrats!!! I'm now 8 away!!!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:18
AAAW That’s so cute!! I’ll only get one in my dreams![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Reached 1k guys
Oh we can keep yapping till you get it. When did ya get Murphy?.
What type of dog would you want? Breed, colour, big/small, anything like that?
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:36Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:35Ooh, I love all! But I think to start, I’d like a Shih Tzu, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEMRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:32Thxxx I got him about 4 years ago! My parents surprised my sisters and I with him, they said they were going on a hike and actually brought him back!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:29Reducio
Oh we can keep yapping till you get it. When did ya get Murphy?.
What type of dog would you want? Breed, colour, big/small, anything like that?
That’s really sweet i hope you do!
Btw Rosie did ya fill the nomination form?
Let's Chat!
No, I haven't quite yet! I will later, I don't have that much energy ATM lol!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:39ReducioRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:36Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:35Ooh, I love all! But I think to start, I’d like a Shih Tzu, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEMRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:32Thxxx I got him about 4 years ago! My parents surprised my sisters and I with him, they said they were going on a hike and actually brought him back!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:29Reducio
Oh we can keep yapping till you get it. When did ya get Murphy?.
What type of dog would you want? Breed, colour, big/small, anything like that?
That’s really sweet i hope you do!
Btw Rosie did ya fill the nomination form?![]()
Let's Chat!
How have all these first years got loads more messages than me
I know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats
Let's Chat!
OH WAIT….Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:42 How have all these first years got loads more messages than meI know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats
OUR RP I TOTALLLY FORGOT
Let's Chat!
Totally valid. One more to go ! Then you’ll have 1kRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:40No, I haven't quite yet! I will later, I don't have that much energy ATM lol!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:39ReducioRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:36Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:35Ooh, I love all! But I think to start, I’d like a Shih Tzu, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEMRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:32
Thxxx I got him about 4 years ago! My parents surprised my sisters and I with him, they said they were going on a hike and actually brought him back!
What type of dog would you want? Breed, colour, big/small, anything like that?
That’s really sweet i hope you do!
Btw Rosie did ya fill the nomination form?![]()
Let's Chat!
You could also post in the games in your common room.Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:42 How have all these first years got loads more messages than meI know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats
Let's Chat!
Ladies and Gentlemen and Others, 1,000 POSTS OFFICIALLY REACHED!!!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:44Totally valid. One more to go ! Then you’ll have 1kRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:40No, I haven't quite yet! I will later, I don't have that much energy ATM lol!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:39ReducioRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:36Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:35
Ooh, I love all! But I think to start, I’d like a Shih Tzu, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THEM
That’s really sweet i hope you do!
Btw Rosie did ya fill the nomination form?![]()
Let's Chat!
True... True...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:45You could also post in the games in your common room.Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:42 How have all these first years got loads more messages than meI know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats
Well done Rosie!
Let's Chat!
I JUST FOUND 3 RPs I'D FORGOTTEN ABOUTLaurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:43OH WAIT….Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:42 How have all these first years got loads more messages than meI know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats
OUR RP I TOTALLLY FORGOT