OOC Let's Chat!

Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:46
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:32
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:20
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19

MELIIII
Lauriee!!!!
Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for something :decayed:
Ohh hell na I need to use too much of my braincells

Did you guys nominate me in anything??
*peeks in* :eyes:

Hey everyone, I'm filling it out and I'm so confused on nominate who for who. Laurie, I think I choose you for karaoke singer one and idk what for Melissa though (if there was a most active in games room, I would have definitely thought of you lol).

If you want to be nominated for anything, let me know bc I'm confused on who to nominate. :sob:


Thanks!! And dw skip the questions you’re confused in

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:18
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:59
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:54 LILY!! Hru?
........ Don't ask..... Wbu?
Ohk... I'm great.. Thinking about auditioning in HYBE...
IMMA BE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTER

I MADE MY PATH IN MUSIC NOW YOURE MAKING YOURS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
THANKSS LAURIE!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! hru all?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 11:18 Hi everyone! hru all?
Mirrie!! :wow:

I’m good! Wbu? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:46
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:32
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:20
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19

MELIIII
Lauriee!!!!
Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for something :decayed:
Ohh hell na I need to use too much of my braincells

Did you guys nominate me in anything??
*peeks in* :eyes:

Hey everyone, I'm filling it out and I'm so confused on nominate who for who. Laurie, I think I choose you for karaoke singer one and idk what for Melissa though (if there was a most active in games room, I would have definitely thought of you lol).

If you want to be nominated for anything, let me know bc I'm confused on who to nominate. :sob:
Me too that is why I ain't filling the form

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 11:18
Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 11:18 Hi everyone! hru all?
Mirrie!! :wow:

I’m good! Wbu? :cute:
Laasya!!! I'm good, just sitting in a FREEZING cold room, and pretending to do my work :lol:

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 11:21
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:46
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:32
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:20

Lauriee!!!!
Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for something :decayed:
Ohh hell na I need to use too much of my braincells

Did you guys nominate me in anything??
*peeks in* :eyes:

Hey everyone, I'm filling it out and I'm so confused on nominate who for who. Laurie, I think I choose you for karaoke singer one and idk what for Melissa though (if there was a most active in games room, I would have definitely thought of you lol).

If you want to be nominated for anything, let me know bc I'm confused on who to nominate. :sob:
Me too that is why I ain't filling the form
Changed my mind just filled it!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Wait who are you guys nominating for the next M. O. M.?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 11:50 Wait who are you guys nominating for the next M. O. M.?
Solomon Lear IDK!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:18
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:59
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:54 LILY!! Hru?
........ Don't ask..... Wbu?
Ohk... I'm great.. Thinking about auditioning in HYBE...
IMMA BE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTER

I MADE MY PATH IN MUSIC NOW YOURE MAKING YOURS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Wait, how did your auditions go???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9