OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:59
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:54 LILY!! Hru?
........ Don't ask..... Wbu?
Ohk... I'm great.. Thinking about auditioning in HYBE...
IMMA BE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTER

I MADE MY PATH IN MUSIC NOW YOURE MAKING YOURS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake

You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?
Sure i'm down dont double post tho Lav

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake

You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?
Sure i'm down dont double post tho Lav
MELIIII

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake

You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?
Sure i'm down dont double post tho Lav
MELIIII
Lauriee!!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:20
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake

You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?
Sure i'm down dont double post tho Lav
MELIIII
Lauriee!!!!
Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for something :decayed:

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:20
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake

You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?
Sure i'm down dont double post tho Lav
MELIIII
Lauriee!!!!
Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for something :decayed:
I think I nominated you for something but I forgot what it was……

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:29
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:20
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19

Sure i'm down dont double post tho Lav
MELIIII
Lauriee!!!!
Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for something :decayed:
I think I nominated you for something but I forgot what it was……

Same!! I did nominate you for something too!

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:20
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake

You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?
Sure i'm down dont double post tho Lav
MELIIII
Lauriee!!!!
Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for something :decayed:
Ohh hell na I need to use too much of my braincells

Did you guys nominate me in anything??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:32
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:20
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19
Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19

Sure i'm down dont double post tho Lav
MELIIII
Lauriee!!!!
Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for something :decayed:
Ohh hell na I need to use too much of my braincells

Did you guys nominate me in anything??
*peeks in* :eyes:

Hey everyone, I'm filling it out and I'm so confused on nominate who for who. Laurie, I think I choose you for karaoke singer one and idk what for Melissa though (if there was a most active in games room, I would have definitely thought of you lol).

If you want to be nominated for anything, let me know bc I'm confused on who to nominate. :sob: