Let's Chat!
IMMA BE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTERLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:02Ohk... I'm great.. Thinking about auditioning in HYBE...
I MADE MY PATH IN MUSIC NOW YOURE MAKING YOURS
Let's Chat!
Sure i'm down dont double post tho LavLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake
You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
MELIIIIMelissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19Sure i'm down dont double post tho LavLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake
You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?
Let's Chat!
Lauriee!!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19MELIIIIMelissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19Sure i'm down dont double post tho LavLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake
You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for somethingMelissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:20Lauriee!!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19MELIIIIMelissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19Sure i'm down dont double post tho LavLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake
You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!
| Inveniam viam aut faciam | Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13 |
Let's Chat!
I think I nominated you for something but I forgot what it wasβ¦β¦Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:27Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for somethingMelissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:20Lauriee!!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19MELIIIIMelissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19Sure i'm down dont double post tho LavLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake
You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?![]()
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:29I think I nominated you for something but I forgot what it wasβ¦β¦Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:27Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for something![]()
Same!! I did nominate you for something too!
Let's Chat!
Ohh hell na I need to use too much of my braincellsLaurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:27Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for somethingMelissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:20Lauriee!!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19MELIIIIMelissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:19Sure i'm down dont double post tho LavLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:57 @Melissa Blake
You're in the volunteers club aren't you? Do you wanna grp up from the recent task?![]()
Did you guys nominate me in anything??
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:32Ohh hell na I need to use too much of my braincellsLaurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:27Did ya fill this please nominate Laurie for something![]()
Did you guys nominate me in anything??

Hey everyone, I'm filling it out and I'm so confused on nominate who for who. Laurie, I think I choose you for karaoke singer one and idk what for Melissa though (if there was a most active in games room, I would have definitely thought of you lol).
If you want to be nominated for anything, let me know bc I'm confused on who to nominate.