Let's Chat!
Reducio
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:46*peeks in*Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:32Ohh hell na I need to use too much of my braincells
Did you guys nominate me in anything??
Hey everyone, I'm filling it out and I'm so confused on nominate who for who. Laurie, I think I choose you for karaoke singer one and idk what for Melissa though (if there was a most active in games room, I would have definitely thought of you lol).
If you want to be nominated for anything, let me know bc I'm confused on who to nominate.![]()
Thanks!! And dw skip the questions you’re confused in
Let's Chat!
THANKSS LAURIE!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:18IMMA BE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTERLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:02Ohk... I'm great.. Thinking about auditioning in HYBE...
I MADE MY PATH IN MUSIC NOW YOURE MAKING YOURS![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! hru all?
Let's Chat!
Me too that is why I ain't filling the formDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:46*peeks in*Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:32Ohh hell na I need to use too much of my braincells
Did you guys nominate me in anything??
Hey everyone, I'm filling it out and I'm so confused on nominate who for who. Laurie, I think I choose you for karaoke singer one and idk what for Melissa though (if there was a most active in games room, I would have definitely thought of you lol).
If you want to be nominated for anything, let me know bc I'm confused on who to nominate.![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Laasya!!! I'm good, just sitting in a FREEZING cold room, and pretending to do my work
Let's Chat!
Changed my mind just filled it!Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 11:21Me too that is why I ain't filling the formDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:46*peeks in*Melissa Blake wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:32Ohh hell na I need to use too much of my braincells
Did you guys nominate me in anything??
Hey everyone, I'm filling it out and I'm so confused on nominate who for who. Laurie, I think I choose you for karaoke singer one and idk what for Melissa though (if there was a most active in games room, I would have definitely thought of you lol).
If you want to be nominated for anything, let me know bc I'm confused on who to nominate.![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear IDK!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Wait, how did your auditions go???Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:18IMMA BE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTERLaverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:02Ohk... I'm great.. Thinking about auditioning in HYBE...
I MADE MY PATH IN MUSIC NOW YOURE MAKING YOURS![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
