Let's Chat!
Jules!!!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Laasya!!
Let's Chat!
How’s the fc for Esther? It’s here.
Let's Chat!
I can't check it rn. My school banned pinterestLaasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:28How’s the fc for Esther? It’s here.![]()
Let's Chat!
Sad….. Tell me later then!Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:30I can't check it rn. My school banned pinterestLaasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:28How’s the fc for Esther? It’s here.![]()
![]()
Also I’m not gonna make her a special race.
Let's Chat!
Yaay! Can you upload the pic here??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:31Sad….. Tell me later then!Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:30I can't check it rn. My school banned pinterestLaasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:28How’s the fc for Esther? It’s here.![]()
![]()
Also I’m not gonna make her a special race.
Let's Chat!
I’ll upload one of them now.Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:34Yaay! Can you upload the pic here??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:31Sad….. Tell me later then!Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:30I can't check it rn. My school banned pinterest![]()
Also I’m not gonna make her a special race.
Reducio

Let's Chat!
Still sleepy.....Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:08A bit tiredLily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:04Hru?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:03Hey Lily!!!![]()
and doing everything but replying to my list of rp's lol, and you???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey Lils!!Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:51Still sleepy.....Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:08A bit tiredand doing everything but replying to my list of rp's lol, and you???