OOC Let's Chat!

:wave:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:23 :wave:
Jules!!!!!!! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:26
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:23 :wave:
Jules!!!!!!! :wow:
Laasya!! :cute: I've been so inactive :cry:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:26
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:23 :wave:
Jules!!!!!!! :wow:
Laasya!! :cute: I've been so inactive :cry:
How’s the fc for Esther? It’s here. :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:28
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:26
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:23 :wave:
Jules!!!!!!! :wow:
Laasya!! :cute: I've been so inactive :cry:
How’s the fc for Esther? It’s here. :cute:
I can't check it rn. My school banned pinterest :cry2:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:30
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:28
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:26
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:23 :wave:
Jules!!!!!!! :wow:
Laasya!! :cute: I've been so inactive :cry:
How’s the fc for Esther? It’s here. :cute:
I can't check it rn. My school banned pinterest :cry2:
Sad….. Tell me later then!

Also I’m not gonna make her a special race.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:31
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:30
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:28
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:26

Jules!!!!!!! :wow:
Laasya!! :cute: I've been so inactive :cry:
How’s the fc for Esther? It’s here. :cute:
I can't check it rn. My school banned pinterest :cry2:
Sad….. Tell me later then!

Also I’m not gonna make her a special race.
Yaay! Can you upload the pic here??

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:31
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:30
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:28
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:26

Laasya!! :cute: I've been so inactive :cry:
How’s the fc for Esther? It’s here. :cute:
I can't check it rn. My school banned pinterest :cry2:
Sad….. Tell me later then!

Also I’m not gonna make her a special race.
Yaay! Can you upload the pic here??
I’ll upload one of them now.

Reducio
Image posted by the member

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:04
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:00
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:00 Hello y'all!!!
Hey Mikaela!!!
Hey Lily!!! :bye:
Hru?
A bit tired :cry: and doing everything but replying to my list of rp's lol, and you???
Still sleepy.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 07:51
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:04
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:00

Hey Mikaela!!!
Hey Lily!!! :bye:
Hru?
A bit tired :cry: and doing everything but replying to my list of rp's lol, and you???
Still sleepy.....
Hey Lils!!