OOC Let's Chat!

*sighs*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:15
*sighs*
What’s up?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:16
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:15
*sighs*
What’s up?
ehhh not much. i’m just very stressed out atm /: its okay though

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:16
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:15
*sighs*
What’s up?
ehhh not much. i’m just very stressed out atm /: its okay though
I feel that. I hope it passes soon! You’re strong and capable and I’m sure you can get through whatever’s going on.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:26
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:16
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:15
*sighs*
What’s up?
ehhh not much. i’m just very stressed out atm /: its okay though
I feel that. I hope it passes soon! You’re strong and capable and I’m sure you can get through whatever’s going on.
thank you, silas! <3

also good night, HiO!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:27
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:26
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:16
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:15
What’s up?
ehhh not much. i’m just very stressed out atm /: its okay though
I feel that. I hope it passes soon! You’re strong and capable and I’m sure you can get through whatever’s going on.
thank you, silas! <3

also good night, HiO!
good night brook ^^

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning hio!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Graci Laren wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:28
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:27
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:26
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:21
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:16

What’s up?
ehhh not much. i’m just very stressed out atm /: its okay though
I feel that. I hope it passes soon! You’re strong and capable and I’m sure you can get through whatever’s going on.
thank you, silas! <3

also good night, HiO!
good night brook ^^
night graci <33

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:33 Morning hio!!!
good morning, Laasya! it's afternoon for me

Your soul is so beautiful, mind if i devour it?
—C.H.

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning and good afternoon! its night for me haha

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found