Let's Chat!
*sighs*
Let's Chat!
What’s up?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
ehhh not much. i’m just very stressed out atm /: its okay though
Let's Chat!
I feel that. I hope it passes soon! You’re strong and capable and I’m sure you can get through whatever’s going on.Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:21ehhh not much. i’m just very stressed out atm /: its okay though
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:26I feel that. I hope it passes soon! You’re strong and capable and I’m sure you can get through whatever’s going on.Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:21ehhh not much. i’m just very stressed out atm /: its okay though
thank you, silas!
also good night, HiO!
Let's Chat!
good night brook ^^Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:27Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:26I feel that. I hope it passes soon! You’re strong and capable and I’m sure you can get through whatever’s going on.Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:21ehhh not much. i’m just very stressed out atm /: its okay thoughthank you, silas!
also good night, HiO!
|
|
Let's Chat!
Graci Laren wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:28good night brook ^^Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:27Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:26I feel that. I hope it passes soon! You’re strong and capable and I’m sure you can get through whatever’s going on.Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 04:21ehhh not much. i’m just very stressed out atm /: its okay thoughthank you, silas!
also good night, HiO!
night graci <33
Let's Chat!
good morning, Laasya! it's afternoon for me
Your soul is so beautiful, mind if i devour it?
—C.H.
Let's Chat!
good morning and good afternoon! its night for me haha
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found