OOC Let's Chat!

Cassandra Tarot wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:56 idk if there's another channel where I could better "advertise" this, but would anyone like a collage made for their oc? I just realized that I really enjoy making them while making one for my encyclopedia, and if I can't open a shop right now, I might as well get some practice in. If there is a better place to ask this, feel free to point me in the right direction lol </3
just for free orrrr?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:59
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:56 idk if there's another channel where I could better "advertise" this, but would anyone like a collage made for their oc? I just realized that I really enjoy making them while making one for my encyclopedia, and if I can't open a shop right now, I might as well get some practice in. If there is a better place to ask this, feel free to point me in the right direction lol </3
just for free orrrr?
yea! I can't donate or be donated to, soooo

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 03:06
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:59
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:56 idk if there's another channel where I could better "advertise" this, but would anyone like a collage made for their oc? I just realized that I really enjoy making them while making one for my encyclopedia, and if I can't open a shop right now, I might as well get some practice in. If there is a better place to ask this, feel free to point me in the right direction lol </3
just for free orrrr?
yea! I can't donate or be donated to, soooo
I mean I definitely wouldn't say no :eyes:

But why not? People should be able to donate to you, and you should be able to donate items even if you can't donate money directly as a first year

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 03:09
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 03:06
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:59
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:56 idk if there's another channel where I could better "advertise" this, but would anyone like a collage made for their oc? I just realized that I really enjoy making them while making one for my encyclopedia, and if I can't open a shop right now, I might as well get some practice in. If there is a better place to ask this, feel free to point me in the right direction lol </3
just for free orrrr?
yea! I can't donate or be donated to, soooo
I mean I definitely wouldn't say no :eyes:

But why not? People should be able to donate to you, and you should be able to donate items even if you can't donate money directly as a first year
Now wait just a minute what (I might've just have misread something but whatever the offer's already out lmao).

Just owl me specific details you want (ex: faceclaims, different colors or elements, symbols etc etc)

This offer is closed now to anyone else reading this, because i already have two request and I know for a fact if I get any more that I will procrastinate the HECK out of them.

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:56 idk if there's another channel where I could better "advertise" this, but would anyone like a collage made for their oc? I just realized that I really enjoy making them while making one for my encyclopedia, and if I can't open a shop right now, I might as well get some practice in. If there is a better place to ask this, feel free to point me in the right direction lol </3
I do this too, I have a shop but I just enjoy making them and so I pop in to ask if anyone wants a free one so I can have practice!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Same here! Though I currently have two shop orders I’ve barely had time for, so I haven’t done that request in awhile. Maybe this summer I’ll do more if I feel up to it considering my busy schedule. :lol:

Anyways, night guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 03:42 Same here! Though I currently have two shop orders I’ve barely had time for, so I haven’t done that request in awhile. Maybe this summer I’ll do more if I feel up to it considering my busy schedule. :lol:

Anyways, night guys!
Sleep well!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
good night!!!

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night everyone!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found