OOC Let's Chat!

Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:45
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:42 *peeks in*
I feel like you've been gone for quite a while!
lmao it's been a couple of months that's fs, this spring semester kicked my butt but i made it though <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:42 *peeks in*
BAILEY BAILEY BAILEYY

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:45
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:42 *peeks in*
BAILEY BAILEY BAILEYY
hiiiiiiiii

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:45
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:45
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:42 *peeks in*
I feel like you've been gone for quite a while!
lmao it's been a couple of months that's fs, this spring semester kicked my butt but i made it though <3
Sorry to hear that, glad you made it

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:42 *peeks in*
Bailey! :wow: it’s been awhile!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:46
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:45
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:42 *peeks in*
BAILEY BAILEY BAILEYY
hiiiiiiiii
i've missed you!! how's everything been?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:44
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:29
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:21 Hi! Morning! It’s 8:21 pm here. :lol:
OMG here too!!! Same timezone!!! Can I ask where are you from??
I won’t say a state for privacy reasons, but I will say I’m from the Midwest! :)

Also, just found out that my cousin is finally sending me his fourth book next week! :rofl: I’ve been begging him for about a year to have it finished!
Ohhh so cool! I'm from the south, so we have similar timezones :lol:
Awesome! We really are close!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:53
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:42 *peeks in*
Bailey! :wow: it’s been awhile!
howdy howdy! indeed it has been!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

OOC Let's Chat!
idk if there's another channel where I could better "advertise" this, but would anyone like a collage made for their oc? I just realized that I really enjoy making them while making one for my encyclopedia, and if I can't open a shop right now, I might as well get some practice in. If there is a better place to ask this, feel free to point me in the right direction lol </3

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:53
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:46
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:45
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:42 *peeks in*
BAILEY BAILEY BAILEYY
hiiiiiiiii
i've missed you!! how's everything been?
im surviving! moved states again for the summer to work somewhere im really excited about but it does mean im alone so learning to cope with that

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade