Let's Chat!
How are you?!?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Good, just chilling! What do we think of the new pfp?
Let's Chat!
Hi Rosalyn! Hi Ada!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hi Rosalyn HRU?!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I'm good, just happy to be at home getting to relax! What do we think of the new profile picture?
Let's Chat!
ROSIE THE PFP IS ADORBS
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Love!!! I keep trying to make myself a new one but I want it to still look like the one I currently have and it’s not workingRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:23I'm good, just happy to be at home getting to relax! What do we think of the new profile picture?
…
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!
@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Let's Chat!
Don’t worry girl! I also use AI! But it still hates me!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!
@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.