OOC Let's Chat!

Ok, so, my mom messed up the date, so no dentist for me today!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:17 Ok, so, my mom messed up the date, so no dentist for me today!!!!!
Yay

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:17 Ok, so, my mom messed up the date, so no dentist for me today!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYYAYY!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve been awake for 16 hours…

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:11
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:01 *peeks in* :eyes:

Do I hear about the ball? I still haven't voted yet lol, I should really get that done soon. :sob:

I think I know who to vote for the girl junior courts but not really the other courts, have to browse through the rps. :sweat:
What’s the deadline for that, again?
30th April at all timezones

Well, I need to hurry up lol.

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:37
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:11
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:01 *peeks in* :eyes:

Do I hear about the ball? I still haven't voted yet lol, I should really get that done soon. :sob:

I think I know who to vote for the girl junior courts but not really the other courts, have to browse through the rps. :sweat:
What’s the deadline for that, again?
30th April at all timezones

Well, I need to hurry up lol.
Oh okay, we have time for the votes then.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Flame! How are you?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye: Hi Flame! Hi Rosalyn!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Ada!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|