OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:57 Hi Ada!!!
How are you?!? :cute:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:58
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:57 Hi Ada!!!
How are you?!? :cute:
Good, just chilling! What do we think of the new pfp?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rosalyn! Hi Ada!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Flame!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rosalyn HRU?!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:22 Hi Rosalyn HRU?!
I'm good, just happy to be at home getting to relax! What do we think of the new profile picture?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
ROSIE THE PFP IS ADORBS

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:23
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:22 Hi Rosalyn HRU?!
I'm good, just happy to be at home getting to relax! What do we think of the new profile picture?
Love!!! I keep trying to make myself a new one but I want it to still look like the one I currently have and it’s not working
…

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!

@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!

@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Don’t worry girl! I also use AI! But it still hates me!😩

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.