Let's Chat!
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:54I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soonLaurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:52ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:51Akinator??Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:50Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Why am i sounding like akinator ???
I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
It’s this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also how’s Bree doing with the Ball thingy
Excited to see it! Is Bree interested in music??
Let's Chat!
Uhhh she's only heard the songs I've shown her!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:56ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:54I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soonLaurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:52ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:51Akinator??Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:50
Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:
Why am i sounding like akinator ???
I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
It’s this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also how’s Bree doing with the Ball thingy
Excited to see it! Is Bree interested in music??
Let's Chat!
Check here maybe we could do this together?Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:58Uhhh she's only heard the songs I've shown her!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:56ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:54I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soonLaurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:52ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:51
Akinator??
I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!
It’s this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also how’s Bree doing with the Ball thingy
Excited to see it! Is Bree interested in music??
Let's Chat!
Night Laas! How’s the cat doing, i kinda miss her now
Let's Chat!
She doing alright off the pfp!! (^^)
Let's Chat!
Sure!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:09Check here maybe we could do this together?Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:58Uhhh she's only heard the songs I've shown her!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:56ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:54I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soonLaurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:52Reducio
It’s this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also how’s Bree doing with the Ball thingy
Excited to see it! Is Bree interested in music??
Let's Chat!
I’m alright I guess, could be betterHazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:38Tired lol but happy!
How are you?!!!!
you?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Ok, so Aluna Vern (another second year) is also in!Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:38Sure!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:09Check here maybe we could do this together?Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:58Uhhh she's only heard the songs I've shown her!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:56ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:54
I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soon
Excited to see it! Is Bree interested in music??
Let's Chat!
@Laurie Holmes maybeee