OOC Let's Chat!

Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:54
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:52
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:51
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:50
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!

Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:
Why am i sounding like akinator ???
Akinator??

Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!

Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!

It’s this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also how’s Bree doing with the Ball thingy
I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soon

Excited to see it! Is Bree interested in music??

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:56
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:54
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:52
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:51
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:50

Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:
Why am i sounding like akinator ???
Akinator??

Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!

Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!

It’s this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also how’s Bree doing with the Ball thingy
I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soon

Excited to see it! Is Bree interested in music??
Uhhh she's only heard the songs I've shown her!!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:58
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:56
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:54
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:52
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:51

Akinator??




I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!

It’s this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also how’s Bree doing with the Ball thingy
I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soon

Excited to see it! Is Bree interested in music??
Uhhh she's only heard the songs I've shown her!!!
Check here maybe we could do this together?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Night chat!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:22 Night chat!
Night Laas! How’s the cat doing, i kinda miss her now

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:22 Night chat!
Night Laas! How’s the cat doing, i kinda miss her now
She doing alright off the pfp!! (^^)

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:09
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:58
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:56
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:54
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:52
Reducio



It’s this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also how’s Bree doing with the Ball thingy
I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soon

Excited to see it! Is Bree interested in music??
Uhhh she's only heard the songs I've shown her!!!
Check here maybe we could do this together?
Sure!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:38
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:35
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:30
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:23 Silas!
Hazel!! :wow:
Laasya! :wow:
Hru? :cute:
Tired lol but happy!
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:33
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:23 Silas!
Hi!!
How are you?!!!!
I’m alright I guess, could be better 😩 you?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:38
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:09
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:58
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:56
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:54

I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soon

Excited to see it! Is Bree interested in music??
Uhhh she's only heard the songs I've shown her!!!
Check here maybe we could do this together?
Sure!
Ok, so Aluna Vern (another second year) is also in!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
@Laurie Holmes maybeee

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP