Let's Chat!
*sneaks up behind Silas*
*smirks*
You've got this Aves! Just pretend like the rest of that paper is an errand post! Bang it out and reward yourself with some chocofrogs!Avery Gray wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 17:50I'm only 3 pages into this research paper out of at least 5! (The rough draft is due Tuesday and it's honestly very easy to write since it's the length of one of these solos here that I can do quickly, but it just takes a lot of motivation to write.
)

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I’ll take oneKennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 21:54 I finished my shop, it now sells banners. So I guess I have to work on replies now. If anyone wants a free banner so I can practice then let me know!
Let's Chat!
Anyone wanna chat, I'm bored...
Long story short, I'm stranded at the library.
Long story short, I'm stranded at the library.
Let's Chat!
Library!?
Excellent place to be!
Excellent place to be!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:25 Anyone wanna chat, I'm bored...
Long story short, I'm stranded at the library.
Well, I suppose it's not the worst place to be stranded
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
You can owl me what you want or I can give you something random! This is in addition to the order I just saw in shop.Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:23I’ll take oneKennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 21:54 I finished my shop, it now sells banners. So I guess I have to work on replies now. If anyone wants a free banner so I can practice then let me know!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Umm.. technically we are outside because the library is closed and my mom's car won't start lol.
True, better than the middle of the road.Ada Hawkins wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:31Denise Yarbrough wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:25 Anyone wanna chat, I'm bored...
Long story short, I'm stranded at the library.Well, I suppose it's not the worst place to be stranded
Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:41Umm.. technically we are outside because the library is closed and my mom's car won't start lol.
Oof. I'm glad I can walk home from the library
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
I could walk (40 minutes walk...) but my dad is trying to find out why it won't start lol. Wish I could walk there.Ada Hawkins wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:42Denise Yarbrough wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:41Umm.. technically we are outside because the library is closed and my mom's car won't start lol.Oof. I'm glad I can walk home from the library
Luckily, the weather is nice.
