Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph and Laasya! Im good how are you?
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
I'm just lounging around in my bed
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!

Kennedy’s going to have a small book party on the night of the ball for all the antisocial people who aren’t going, do we like the poster? It basically going to develop her character as she gets braver and puts herself out there more. But I feel like the poster is missing something
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
sageeee hello !! how are you?
Let's Chat!
That's a great idea! If you want feedback on how to add something, maybe a divider of some sorts to add some structure/color? idk it's not my poster, but just putting something out thereKennedy Cheek wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 03:59
Kennedy’s going to have a small book party on the night of the ball for all the antisocial people who aren’t going, do we like the poster? It basically going to develop her character as she gets braver and puts herself out there more. But I feel like the poster is missing something
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 02:41Thank you Dylan! Someone around here understands me!!
![]()
for both of you!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I've stayed up way to late and I didn't even do any replies, I get too distracted by other things
Goodnight, unless I get distracted and stay up for another couple hours!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |