Let's Chat!
Night!!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:41Laasya!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:40Jules!!!
Night people!!
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:30I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'm going to try and write Colin's first ball post tomorrow! Join in when you can! He'll just be causing looking for trouble until his girl gets there to rein him in! Colin shall be dressed in proppa 19th century rags!I'm sure @Olivia Williams will be up for some chaos too!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:41Woohoo!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:30I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'm going to try and write Colin's first ball post tomorrow! Join in when you can! He'll just be causing looking for trouble until his girl gets there to rein him in! Colin shall be dressed in proppa 19th century rags!I'm sure @Olivia Williams will be up for some chaos too!
EMIIIII HOW ARE YOU?
Let's Chat!
Laurie!! I'm good!
Gonna head in for performance group soon. How's you??
Gonna head in for performance group soon. How's you??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
night guys.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
julia !! i very much adore my new banners, using it the first time i can get !!
Let's Chat!
Guys, you helped me with Laurie, can you help with Vivi? Which one suits her more?
Option 1
Option 2-
Option 1
Reducio


Option 2-
Reducio

iNPC of Laurie Holmes
Let's Chat!
second one ig?Vivienne Chevalier wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:04 Guys, you helped me with Laurie, can you help with Vivi? Which one suits her more?
Option 1
Reducio
Option 2-
Reducio
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Night!!!