OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:17 Sooooo sleepy.....MY BIRTHDAY'S TOMORROW THOUGH!!! Not sleepy anymore, too excited!!!!!
Woaaa hap birth!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:16 Silas! Hiii
Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:16 Silas! Hiii
Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's Loong

I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:40
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:16 Silas! Hiii
Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's Loong

I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg
Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm old :lol:

Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:44
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:40
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33

Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's Loong

I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg
Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm old :lol:

Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?
Wow really?! That's cool!


I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:46
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:44
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:40
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34

How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's Loong

I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg
Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm old :lol:

Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?
Wow really?! That's cool!


I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.
Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.

Oh... that sounds like a lot. :cry2: How do you still have 5 classes left but only three hours until the banquet?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:16 Silas! Hiii
Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
WHAT? does quid sneks really move that slow ;-;

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:50
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:46
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:44
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:40
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38

I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's Loong

I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg
Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm old :lol:

Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?
Wow really?! That's cool!


I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.
Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.

Oh... that sounds like a lot. :cry2: How do you still have 5 classes left but only three hours until the banquet?
Wow! How was it?!

Yea the only class I finished was English

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:51
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:16 Silas! Hiii
Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
WHAT? does quid sneks really move that slow ;-;
NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:53
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:50
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:46
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:44
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:40

OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's Loong

I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg
Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm old :lol:

Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?
Wow really?! That's cool!


I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.
Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.

Oh... that sounds like a lot. :cry2: How do you still have 5 classes left but only three hours until the banquet?
Wow! How was it?!

Yea the only class I finished was English
It was good ^^ fun

Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
writing cass as a person who despises her house but slowly warms up to it is so fun to me omg
like YES, her entire first year i have to write her absolutely HATING everyone in her house except like MAYBE TWO people. (and of course the angsty implications that come with that, like you just got sorted into the house that's historically known to be "bad", what else is an eleven year old supposed to take from that?)

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."