Let's Chat!
Take your time with it, I’ve been sick for like a week and haven’t had the energy to write anything, I’ve just been popping in to see what’s going on here and thereFlame Afterglow wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 19:53With Cirrus...@Cirrus Mooney!Nick Jameson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 19:51Which one?Flame Afterglow wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 19:48Waiting 4 U to reply to our RP.....
Good Leo! What about you?
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Thanks!!!!!Lotus Lively wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:37Woaaa hap birth!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:17 Sooooo sleepy.....MY BIRTHDAY'S TOMORROW THOUGH!!! Not sleepy anymore, too excited!!!!!
Let's Chat!
I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'm going to try and write Colin's first ball post tomorrow! Join in when you can! He'll just be causing looking for trouble until his girl gets there to rein him in! Colin shall be dressed in proppa 19th century rags!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
That. makes a lot more sense LMAO I was confusedBree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:27YepSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:26Oh wait are you homeschooled or something?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:23Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distractedSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:56NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.
It was goodfun
Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?
Awww that’s so sweet! I hope you have/had fun!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:49 I’m playing Mario with my dad, it’s our little tradition together!
I think you’ve got the wrong sport, mate…Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:30I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Someone needs to get his priorities in order!Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:39That. makes a lot more sense LMAO I was confusedBree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:27YepSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:26Oh wait are you homeschooled or something?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:23Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distractedSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:56
NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.
It was goodfun
Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?
Awww that’s so sweet! I hope you have/had fun!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:49 I’m playing Mario with my dad, it’s our little tradition together!
I think you’ve got the wrong sport, mate…Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:30I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
Mate. When you fly by a Birb, just get up close, sneak yer wand out and make it look like she cast the spell!
No one will ever know!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Honestly, that’s such a Silas thing to do and I totally would have him do it if it was possible OOCColin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:43Someone needs to get his priorities in order!Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:39That. makes a lot more sense LMAO I was confusedBree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:27YepSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:26Oh wait are you homeschooled or something?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:23
Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distracted
Awww that’s so sweet! I hope you have/had fun!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:49 I’m playing Mario with my dad, it’s our little tradition together!
I think you’ve got the wrong sport, mate…Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:30I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
Mate. When you fly by a Birb, just get up close, sneak yer wand out and make it look like she cast the spell!
![]()
![]()
![]()
No one will ever know!![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I totally approve of that! Isn't there a way to so-called "cheat" in quidditch?Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:49
Honestly, that’s such a Silas thing to do and I totally would have him do it if it was possible OOC
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Not as dramatically as that, besides I guess shoving someone off their broom, which Silas has done plenty of as a Chaser in unofficial games, but he’s a Beater now so he’ll be doing that legally via hopefully hitting people with BludgersColin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:53I totally approve of that! Isn't there a way to so-called "cheat" in quidditch?Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:49
Honestly, that’s such a Silas thing to do and I totally would have him do it if it was possible OOC
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Awesomé!! Colin shall be rooting for team Slytherin! Even if quidditch is such a tame game!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire