OOC Let's Chat!

tatsu has a burning hatred towards everyone -_-

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:13
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling? :eyes: @Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.

And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters. :) Hope you get better soon.
that's no coincidence. tatsu has a burning hatred towards you
:sob: I feed it so many cookies, whyyyyy

I need to learn how to bribe Tatsu
Graci Laren wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:14 tatsu has a burning hatred towards everyone -_-
Except Prat Pass, Tatsu loves him, giving him a lot of goated rolls :sad:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:14
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:13
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling? :eyes: @Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.

And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters. :) Hope you get better soon.
that's no coincidence. tatsu has a burning hatred towards you
:sob: I feed it so many cookies, whyyyyy

I need to learn how to bribe Tatsu
Graci Laren wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:14 tatsu has a burning hatred towards everyone -_-
Except Prat Pass, Tatsu loves him, giving him a lot of goated rolls
prat might genuinely be the devil or made a deal with the devil, i am a firm believer of this

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11Hii
hiya!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:14
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:13
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling? :eyes: @Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.

And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters. :) Hope you get better soon.
that's no coincidence. tatsu has a burning hatred towards you
:sob: I feed it so many cookies, whyyyyy

I need to learn how to bribe Tatsu
Graci Laren wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:14 tatsu has a burning hatred towards everyone -_-
Except Prat Pass, Tatsu loves him, giving him a lot of goated rolls :sad:
Exactly!!! :upsidedown:

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:17
Hana Suzuki wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11Hii
hiya!!
LILY!!!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling? :eyes: @Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.

And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters. :) Hope you get better soon.
Lmaooooo @Cirrus Mooney, follow what Denise is doing, give Tatsu some treats :lol: she’s also complaining Tatsu hates her with all the bad rolls in our unofficial quidditch match hahhah

And yeaah at some point u gotta try anyway ;) even I’ve tried Racing and Quidditch now, soon I’ll try dueling too!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:17
Hana Suzuki wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11Hii
hiya!!
LILY!!!!
Hru Hana???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:18
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling? :eyes: @Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.

And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters. :) Hope you get better soon.
Lmaooooo @Cirrus Mooney, follow what Denise is doing, give Tatsu some treats :lol: she’s also complaining Tatsu hates her with all the bad rolls in our unofficial quidditch match hahhah

And yeaah at some point u gotta try anyway ;) even I’ve tried Racing and Quidditch now, soon I’ll try dueling too!
cirrus vs zephyr duel when???

and idk how to use tatsu, i'd be too self conscious to try and figure it out in the server lol. might make my own server for figuring out how dc bots work

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:18
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling? :eyes: @Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.

And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters. :) Hope you get better soon.
Lmaooooo @Cirrus Mooney, follow what Denise is doing, give Tatsu some treats :lol: she’s also complaining Tatsu hates her with all the bad rolls in our unofficial quidditch match hahhah

And yeaah at some point u gotta try anyway ;) even I’ve tried Racing and Quidditch now, soon I’ll try dueling too!
tatsu still hates me lol, you should have looked at the water polo rolls from a few hours ago, at least it likes Lottie a lot more (but then again, she did have the highest stats) to make up for it.