Let's Chat!
tatsu has a burning hatred towards everyone -_-
|
|
Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:13that's no coincidence. tatsu has a burning hatred towards youDenise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling?@Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.
And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters.Hope you get better soon.
I need to learn how to bribe Tatsu
Except Prat Pass, Tatsu loves him, giving him a lot of goated rolls
Let's Chat!
prat might genuinely be the devil or made a deal with the devil, i am a firm believer of thisDenise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:14Cirrus Mooney wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:13that's no coincidence. tatsu has a burning hatred towards youDenise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling?@Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.
And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters.Hope you get better soon.
I feed it so many cookies, whyyyyy
I need to learn how to bribe Tatsu
Except Prat Pass, Tatsu loves him, giving him a lot of goated rolls
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
hiya!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Exactly!!!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:14Cirrus Mooney wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:13that's no coincidence. tatsu has a burning hatred towards youDenise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling?@Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.
And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters.Hope you get better soon.
I feed it so many cookies, whyyyyy
I need to learn how to bribe Tatsu
Except Prat Pass, Tatsu loves him, giving him a lot of goated rolls![]()
Let's Chat!
LILY!!!!
Let's Chat!
Lmaooooo @Cirrus Mooney, follow what Denise is doing, give Tatsu some treatsDenise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling?@Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.
And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters.Hope you get better soon.
And yeaah at some point u gotta try anyway
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Hru Hana???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
cirrus vs zephyr duel when???Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:18Lmaooooo @Cirrus Mooney, follow what Denise is doing, give Tatsu some treatsDenise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling?@Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.
And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters.Hope you get better soon.
she’s also complaining Tatsu hates her with all the bad rolls in our unofficial quidditch match hahhah
And yeaah at some point u gotta try anywayeven I’ve tried Racing and Quidditch now, soon I’ll try dueling too!
and idk how to use tatsu, i'd be too self conscious to try and figure it out in the server lol. might make my own server for figuring out how dc bots work
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
tatsu still hates me lol, you should have looked at the water polo rolls from a few hours ago, at least it likes Lottie a lot more (but then again, she did have the highest stats) to make up for it.Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:18Lmaooooo @Cirrus Mooney, follow what Denise is doing, give Tatsu some treatsDenise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:11 Did I hear about duelling?@Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.
And like Zephy said, the experience is what matters.Hope you get better soon.
she’s also complaining Tatsu hates her with all the bad rolls in our unofficial quidditch match hahhah
And yeaah at some point u gotta try anywayeven I’ve tried Racing and Quidditch now, soon I’ll try dueling too!
@Cirrus Mooney, Tatsu has an agenda against me too lol in every sport, ice hockey, quidditch, and water polo, tell me that giving me a lower roll as a goalie against my opponent over five times is a coincidence.