Let's Chat!
Yaaay!! Just a reminder to not double postMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:12Ohh that explains it... Now I gotta yap this thread nowEmmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:11You do!! Honestly I see you more in games room tho The games room posts don't show up on the post countMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:10Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:09I yap here a lotMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:06
136 in like a month is impressive ya know
mine is 300 in 3 months ig![]()
So do I ig
![]()
![]()
| ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
ooo didnt see that sryEmmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:25Yaaay!! Just a reminder to not double postMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:12Ohh that explains it... Now I gotta yap this thread nowEmmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:11You do!! Honestly I see you more in games room tho The games room posts don't show up on the post count![]()
![]()
![]()
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Np!!Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:27ooo didnt see that sryEmmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:25Yaaay!! Just a reminder to not double postMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:12Ohh that explains it... Now I gotta yap this thread nowEmmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:11You do!! Honestly I see you more in games room tho The games room posts don't show up on the post count![]()
![]()
![]()
| ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
yo
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
hello former professor
Let's Chat!
my iNPC Mira's from Ilvermorny!Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:32 Wait does anyone have an iNPC who can rp with Vivi? Iโm too lazy to log into her account sheโs in Beauxbatons, but I want her to interact with everyone!
@Elmo Break hi!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
My iNPC, Dylan, is also from Ilvermony, but my threads are closed for a few more days and he already has plans for the ball.
Iโd be happy to discuss a possible RP before or after the ball if you need someone to interact with!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |