OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:12
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:10
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:06

136 in like a month is impressive ya know

mine is 300 in 3 months ig
I yap here a lot :grin:
:lol: So do I ig
You do!! Honestly I see you more in games room tho The games room posts don't show up on the post count ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ohh that explains it... Now I gotta yap this thread now :crylaugh:
Yaaay!! Just a reminder to not double post :)

๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant
julia evans โ€ข ency โ€ข shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:12
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:10
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:09

I yap here a lot :grin:
:lol: So do I ig
You do!! Honestly I see you more in games room tho The games room posts don't show up on the post count ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ohh that explains it... Now I gotta yap this thread now :crylaugh:
Yaaay!! Just a reminder to not double post :)
ooo didnt see that sry

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:27
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:12
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:10

:lol: So do I ig
You do!! Honestly I see you more in games room tho The games room posts don't show up on the post count ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ohh that explains it... Now I gotta yap this thread now :crylaugh:
Yaaay!! Just a reminder to not double post :)
ooo didnt see that sry
Np!!

๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant
julia evans โ€ข ency โ€ข shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Wait does anyone have an iNPC who can rp with Vivi? Iโ€™m too lazy to log into her account sheโ€™s in Beauxbatons, but I want her to interact with everyone!

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:12
nah, root for Ravenclaw !! :elmorise:
yo

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:44
Brookline Quinn wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:12
nah, root for Ravenclaw !! :elmorise:
yo
hello former professor :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:32 Wait does anyone have an iNPC who can rp with Vivi? Iโ€™m too lazy to log into her account sheโ€™s in Beauxbatons, but I want her to interact with everyone!
my iNPC Mira's from Ilvermorny!
@Elmo Break hi! <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
My iNPC, Dylan, is also from Ilvermony, but my threads are closed for a few more days and he already has plans for the ball. :) Iโ€™d be happy to discuss a possible RP before or after the ball if you need someone to interact with!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
i have returned

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!!