OOC Let's Chat!

nah, root for Ravenclaw !! :elmorise:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
SLYTHERIN!!!!!
What are we rooting for? I don’t even know, but SNEKS!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:16 SLYTHERIN!!!!!
What are we rooting for? I don’t even know, but SNEKS!!!
Quidditch teams.

It’s 3:16 but I’m still stuck in India time so it’d be 5:46 there T.T

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey hey heyyyy

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning chat!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:32 Morning chat!!
Morning Lils!!

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm having a pretty good day today:3
I found 30 dollars in my wallet that I somehow forgot about for almost a year or two

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:08 Awesomé!! Colin shall be rooting for team Slytherin! Even if quidditch is such a tame game!
I lowkey still want broom racing… but the waitlist is taking way too long
Lotus Lively wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:39 I'm having a pretty good day today:3
I found 30 dollars in my wallet that I somehow forgot about for almost a year or two
Ooooh that’s nice!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:08 Awesomé!! Colin shall be rooting for team Slytherin! Even if quidditch is such a tame game!
I lowkey still want broom racing… but the waitlist is taking way too long
Lotus Lively wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:39 I'm having a pretty good day today:3
I found 30 dollars in my wallet that I somehow forgot about for almost a year or two
Ooooh that’s nice!
Yep and now it goes back into my wallet to be forgotten about for another few years for me to be all excited about over again :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! It will be a pleasure to fly against you in the next match, Silas! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.