Let's Chat!
You do!! Honestly I see you more in games room tho The games room posts don't show up on the post countMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:10Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:09I yap here a lotMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:06136 in like a month is impressive ya knowEmmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:03Yaaay!! Congrats! I'm still on 136, but lia is 2.5k+Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:59 Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!
Ik it's out of context hehe
mine is 300 in 3 months ig![]()
So do I ig
| ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Ok now somethings wrong with that school of yoursLaurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:10Nah, the school still wonโt believe me.Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:57What about CCTV footage? That is so unfair!! It affects a student's wellbeing!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:55ReducioMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:52ooo omg, you didn't have to do that. But I guess I cannot turn down a *free* gift
You know what happened with the teacher? She was a senior, so of course the school didnโt believe me. And today, when she said she got a headache, and had to sit instead of teachโฆ.i was broken
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Ohh that explains it... Now I gotta yap this thread nowEmmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:11You do!! Honestly I see you more in games room tho The games room posts don't show up on the post countMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:10Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:09I yap here a lotMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:06136 in like a month is impressive ya know
mine is 300 in 3 months ig![]()
So do I ig
![]()
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Morning!
A note: only house games room posts count towards your post count!
A note: only house games room posts count towards your post count!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!!!Avery Gray wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:14 Morning!
A note: only house games room posts count towards your post count!![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
Mornin'Avery Gray wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:14 Morning!
A note: only house games room posts count towards your post count!![]()
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Morning AV!!!!!!Avery Gray wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:14 Morning!
A note: only house games room posts count towards your post count!![]()
Let's Chat!
evening everyone! I took a super important biology test today~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Ooo how did it go??Cassie Jiang wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:22 evening everyone! I took a super important biology test today~
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
great! easier than I thought it'd beMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:24Ooo how did it go??Cassie Jiang wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:22 evening everyone! I took a super important biology test today~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball