OOC Let's Chat!

Reducio
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:38
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:29 Lauriee!!! HRU!!
Idk what you’ll do with it but here
Image posted by the member
ooo omg, you didn't have to do that. But I guess I cannot turn down a *free* gift


You know what happened with the teacher? She was a senior, so of course the school didn’t believe me. And today, when she said she got a headache, and had to sit instead of teach….i was broken

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:46
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 10:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 09:06 Heyoo guys!!!
Happy Birthday @ Rosalyn Willows!!!!
Good morning(from my time zone), and THANK YOU!!!!!
How are you celebrating it???
Mainly school(boo), then a few relative gifts and stuff. Most of it’s gonna be tomorrow, I’m going to have cake and go out for dinner with my family, then do gifts!!!
Happy b-day!!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:55
Reducio
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:38
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:29 Lauriee!!! HRU!!
Idk what you’ll do with it but here
Image posted by the member
ooo omg, you didn't have to do that. But I guess I cannot turn down a *free* gift


You know what happened with the teacher? She was a senior, so of course the school didn’t believe me. And today, when she said she got a headache, and had to sit instead of teach….i was broken
Ohh that's sad

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:55
Reducio
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:38
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:29 Lauriee!!! HRU!!
Idk what you’ll do with it but here
Image posted by the member
ooo omg, you didn't have to do that. But I guess I cannot turn down a *free* gift


You know what happened with the teacher? She was a senior, so of course the school didn’t believe me. And today, when she said she got a headache, and had to sit instead of teach….i was broken
What about CCTV footage? That is so unfair!! It affects a student's wellbeing!!

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!

Ik it's out of context hehe

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:59 Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!

Ik it's out of context hehe
Yaaay!! Congrats! I'm still on 136, but lia is 2.5k+

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:03
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:59 Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!

Ik it's out of context hehe
Yaaay!! Congrats! I'm still on 136, but lia is 2.5k+
136 in like a month is impressive ya know

mine is 300 in 3 months ig

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:06
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:03
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:59 Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!

Ik it's out of context hehe
Yaaay!! Congrats! I'm still on 136, but lia is 2.5k+
136 in like a month is impressive ya know

mine is 300 in 3 months ig
I yap here a lot :grin:

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:06
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:03
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:59 Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!

Ik it's out of context hehe
Yaaay!! Congrats! I'm still on 136, but lia is 2.5k+
136 in like a month is impressive ya know

mine is 300 in 3 months ig
I yap here a lot :grin:
:lol: So do I ig

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:57
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:55
Reducio
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:38
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:29 Lauriee!!! HRU!!
Idk what you’ll do with it but here
Image posted by the member
ooo omg, you didn't have to do that. But I guess I cannot turn down a *free* gift


You know what happened with the teacher? She was a senior, so of course the school didn’t believe me. And today, when she said she got a headache, and had to sit instead of teach….i was broken
What about CCTV footage? That is so unfair!! It affects a student's wellbeing!!
Nah, the school still won’t believe me.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop