OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:10
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:06
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:03
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:59 Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!

Ik it's out of context hehe
Yaaay!! Congrats! I'm still on 136, but lia is 2.5k+
136 in like a month is impressive ya know

mine is 300 in 3 months ig
I yap here a lot :grin:
:lol: So do I ig
You do!! Honestly I see you more in games room tho The games room posts don't show up on the post count ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant
julia evans โ€ข ency โ€ข shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:10
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:57
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:55
Reducio
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:38

Idk what youโ€™ll do with it but here
Image posted by the member
ooo omg, you didn't have to do that. But I guess I cannot turn down a *free* gift


You know what happened with the teacher? She was a senior, so of course the school didnโ€™t believe me. And today, when she said she got a headache, and had to sit instead of teachโ€ฆ.i was broken
What about CCTV footage? That is so unfair!! It affects a student's wellbeing!!
Nah, the school still wonโ€™t believe me.
Ok now somethings wrong with that school of yours

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:10
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:06
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:03

Yaaay!! Congrats! I'm still on 136, but lia is 2.5k+
136 in like a month is impressive ya know

mine is 300 in 3 months ig
I yap here a lot :grin:
:lol: So do I ig
You do!! Honestly I see you more in games room tho The games room posts don't show up on the post count ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ohh that explains it... Now I gotta yap this thread now :crylaugh:

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

A note: only house games room posts count towards your post count! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:14 Morning!

A note: only house games room posts count towards your post count! :)
Morning Avery!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:14 Morning!

A note: only house games room posts count towards your post count! :)
Mornin'

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:14 Morning!

A note: only house games room posts count towards your post count! :)
Morning AV!!!!!! :wow:

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
evening everyone! I took a super important biology test today~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:22 evening everyone! I took a super important biology test today~
Ooo how did it go??

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:24
Cassie Jiang wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:22 evening everyone! I took a super important biology test today~
Ooo how did it go??
great! easier than I thought it'd be :) but I'd rather it be more difficult hhh, I spend a long time studying for it! but I'm glad it's over <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball