OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:15
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:11
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 06:56
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 06:53
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 06:50 Julia!!! :wow:
Hru?? :cute:
I'm good! Tired, got home from my banwuet 1 1/2 ago
Ooo!! Nice!
Yea. My coach was giving out awards I got two and my first one I was getting my varsity letter and my recongtion. He said I was one of the best wrestlers etc and then went Man shes a firecracker. She got additude and isnt afaird to tell you whats she thinks. And she likes her sweets. Which is a good thing since she needs to gain weight
Congrats on the awards!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:20
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:15
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:11
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 06:56
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 06:53

Hru?? :cute:
I'm good! Tired, got home from my banwuet 1 1/2 ago
Ooo!! Nice!
Yea. My coach was giving out awards I got two and my first one I was getting my varsity letter and my recongtion. He said I was one of the best wrestlers etc and then went Man shes a firecracker. She got additude and isnt afaird to tell you whats she thinks. And she likes her sweets. Which is a good thing since she needs to gain weight
Congrats on the awards!!
Jules!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:20
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:15
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:11
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 06:56
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 06:53

Hru?? :cute:
I'm good! Tired, got home from my banwuet 1 1/2 ago
Ooo!! Nice!
Yea. My coach was giving out awards I got two and my first one I was getting my varsity letter and my recongtion. He said I was one of the best wrestlers etc and then went Man shes a firecracker. She got additude and isnt afaird to tell you whats she thinks. And she likes her sweets. Which is a good thing since she needs to gain weight
Congrats on the awards!!
Thanks!!! <3 I got the Iron Girl Award!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya! :wow:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:28 Laasya! :wow:
Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:28 Laasya! :wow:
Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi
I'm great!! Doing some banners and replies the labyrinth one!! wbu?? Have fun!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:28 Laasya! :wow:
Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi
I'm great!! Doing some banners and replies the labyrinth one!! wbu?? Have fun!!
Just had breakfast. Thanks!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:59
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:28 Laasya! :wow:
Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi
I'm great!! Doing some banners and replies the labyrinth one!! wbu?? Have fun!!
Just had breakfast. Thanks!
Niceee! No school?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 08:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:59
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:28 Laasya! :wow:
Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi
I'm great!! Doing some banners and replies the labyrinth one!! wbu?? Have fun!!
Just had breakfast. Thanks!
Niceee! No school?
Still summer break for me.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 08:19
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 08:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:59
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:47

Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi
I'm great!! Doing some banners and replies the labyrinth one!! wbu?? Have fun!!
Just had breakfast. Thanks!
Niceee! No school?
Still summer break for me.
Oooo! Lucky

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency