Let's Chat!
Congrats on the awards!!Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:15Yea. My coach was giving out awards I got two and my first one I was getting my varsity letter and my recongtion. He said I was one of the best wrestlers etc and then went Man shes a firecracker. She got additude and isnt afaird to tell you whats she thinks. And she likes her sweets. Which is a good thing since she needs to gain weightJulia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:11Ooo!! Nice!
Let's Chat!
Jules!!!!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:20Congrats on the awards!!Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:15Yea. My coach was giving out awards I got two and my first one I was getting my varsity letter and my recongtion. He said I was one of the best wrestlers etc and then went Man shes a firecracker. She got additude and isnt afaird to tell you whats she thinks. And she likes her sweets. Which is a good thing since she needs to gain weightJulia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:11Ooo!! Nice!
Let's Chat!
Thanks!!!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:20Congrats on the awards!!Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:15Yea. My coach was giving out awards I got two and my first one I was getting my varsity letter and my recongtion. He said I was one of the best wrestlers etc and then went Man shes a firecracker. She got additude and isnt afaird to tell you whats she thinks. And she likes her sweets. Which is a good thing since she needs to gain weightJulia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:11Ooo!! Nice!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Laasya!
Let's Chat!
Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi
Let's Chat!
I'm great!! Doing some banners and replies the labyrinth one!! wbu?? Have fun!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:47Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi
Let's Chat!
Just had breakfast. Thanks!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:53I'm great!! Doing some banners and replies the labyrinth one!! wbu?? Have fun!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:47Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi
Let's Chat!
Niceee! No school?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:59Just had breakfast. Thanks!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:53I'm great!! Doing some banners and replies the labyrinth one!! wbu?? Have fun!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:47Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi
Let's Chat!
Still summer break for me.Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 08:05Niceee! No school?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:59Just had breakfast. Thanks!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:53I'm great!! Doing some banners and replies the labyrinth one!! wbu?? Have fun!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:47Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi
Let's Chat!
Oooo! LuckyLaasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 08:19Still summer break for me.Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 08:05Niceee! No school?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:59Just had breakfast. Thanks!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:53I'm great!! Doing some banners and replies the labyrinth one!! wbu?? Have fun!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 07:47
Hru? Gonna be going out so there’s probably gonna be no WiFi