OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:30 Good night everybody!!! When I wake up it’ll be my 🥳
Happy birthday in advance!!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:57
Tina Carille wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:56 HEYY How ru Delilah?
Good! How are you Tina?
Im great! I love the vibe of you Ency btw! Im also starting the RP! Also question are you EST like what's your time zone? Don't feel pressured to answer I just would like to know. Because your usually on when I'm on...

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:58
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:57
Tina Carille wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:56 HEYY How ru Delilah?
Good! How are you Tina?
Im great! I love the vibe of you Ency btw! Im also starting the RP! Also question are you EST like what's your time zone? Don't feel pressured to answer I just would like to know. Because your usually on when I'm on...
Awww thank youuuu

Good question...that I don't have the answer for given my age irl but im Gmt -4? whatever timezone that is

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:51 Set Avery on fire, Silas!
Why don't you

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning... :sleep:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:45 Morning... :sleep:
Morning Julia!

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:45 Morning... :sleep:
Morning Julia!
:wave: HIII

AHHHHH MY PHONE IS 3 PERCENT!! BYEEEE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:54
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:45 Morning... :sleep:
Morning Julia!
:wave: HIII

AHHHHH MY PHONE IS 3 PERCENT!! BYEEEE
AHH! OKAYYY BYYEEE

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Laasya!!


Delilah Morrigan wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:57
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:54
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:45 Morning... :sleep:
Morning Julia!
:wave: HIII

AHHHHH MY PHONE IS 3 PERCENT!! BYEEEE
AHH! OKAYYY BYYEEE
HIIIII again!! i'm on my laptop now!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency