OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:32 Morning chat!!
Morning Lils!!
Hiya Laasya!! How's it going??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:50
Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:08 Awesomé!! Colin shall be rooting for team Slytherin! Even if quidditch is such a tame game!
I lowkey still want broom racing… but the waitlist is taking way too long
Lotus Lively wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:39 I'm having a pretty good day today:3
I found 30 dollars in my wallet that I somehow forgot about for almost a year or two
Ooooh that’s nice!
Yep and now it goes back into my wallet to be forgotten about for another few years for me to be all excited about over again :3
So the cycle continues :lol:
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:52 Ooo! It will be a pleasure to fly against you in the next match, Silas! :)
:wow:
Silas’s best friend so far at Hogwarts is also on the gryff team!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night everybody!!! When I wake up it’ll be my 🥳

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:30 Good night everybody!!! When I wake up it’ll be my 🥳
Sleep well and happy birthday in advance!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:39
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:30 Good night everybody!!! When I wake up it’ll be my 🥳
Sleep well and happy birthday in advance!
Thank you!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Set Avery on fire, Silas!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey heyyy

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
HEYY How ru Delilah?

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:56 HEYY How ru Delilah?
Good! How are you Tina?

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore