OOC Let's Chat!

*flops*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:03 writing cass as a person who despises her house but slowly warms up to it is so fun to me omg
like YES, her entire first year i have to write her absolutely HATING everyone in her house except like MAYBE TWO people. (and of course the angsty implications that come with that, like you just got sorted into the house that's historically known to be "bad", what else is an eleven year old supposed to take from that?)
I love that, plot lines like that are so fun to read about and explore for sure.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:13 *flops*
*floops*

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:56
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:51
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33

Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
WHAT? does quid sneks really move that slow ;-;
NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:53
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:50
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:46
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:44

Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm old :lol:

Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?
Wow really?! That's cool!


I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.
Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.

Oh... that sounds like a lot. :cry2: How do you still have 5 classes left but only three hours until the banquet?
Wow! How was it?!

Yea the only class I finished was English
It was good ^^ fun

Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?
Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distracted

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys whatโ€™s up?

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:56
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:51
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34

How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
WHAT? does quid sneks really move that slow ;-;
NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:53
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:50
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:46

Wow really?! That's cool!


I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.
Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.

Oh... that sounds like a lot. :cry2: How do you still have 5 classes left but only three hours until the banquet?
Wow! How was it?!

Yea the only class I finished was English
It was good ^^ fun

Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?
Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distracted
Oh wait are you homeschooled or something?
Izzy Starlight wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:25 Hi guys whatโ€™s up?
Hello

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:26
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:56
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:51
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38

I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
WHAT? does quid sneks really move that slow ;-;
NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:53
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:50

Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.

Oh... that sounds like a lot. :cry2: How do you still have 5 classes left but only three hours until the banquet?
Wow! How was it?!

Yea the only class I finished was English
It was good ^^ fun

Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?
Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distracted
Oh wait are you homeschooled or something?
Yep

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Izzy Starlight wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:25 Hi guys whatโ€™s up?
Hullo! you were here before me and i don't think we've chatted yet :3

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Iโ€™m playing Mario with my dad, itโ€™s our little tradition together!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|