Let's Chat!
I love that, plot lines like that are so fun to read about and explore for sure.Cassandra Tarot wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:03 writing cass as a person who despises her house but slowly warms up to it is so fun to me omg
like YES, her entire first year i have to write her absolutely HATING everyone in her house except like MAYBE TWO people. (and of course the angsty implications that come with that, like you just got sorted into the house that's historically known to be "bad", what else is an eleven year old supposed to take from that?)
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
*floops*
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."
Let's Chat!
Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distractedSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:56NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:51WHAT? does quid sneks really move that slow ;-;Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
It was goodBree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:53Wow! How was it?!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:50Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:46Wow really?! That's cool!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:44
Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm old![]()
Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?
I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.
Oh... that sounds like a lot.How do you still have 5 classes left but only three hours until the banquet?
Yea the only class I finished was Englishfun
Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Oh wait are you homeschooled or something?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:23Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distractedSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:56NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:51WHAT? does quid sneks really move that slow ;-;Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
It was goodBree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:53Wow! How was it?!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:50Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:46
Wow really?! That's cool!
I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.
Oh... that sounds like a lot.How do you still have 5 classes left but only three hours until the banquet?
Yea the only class I finished was Englishfun
Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?
Hello
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
YepSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:26Oh wait are you homeschooled or something?Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:23Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distractedSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:56NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:51WHAT? does quid sneks really move that slow ;-;Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
It was goodBree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:53Wow! How was it?!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:50
Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.
Oh... that sounds like a lot.How do you still have 5 classes left but only three hours until the banquet?
Yea the only class I finished was Englishfun
Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
Hullo! you were here before me and i don't think we've chatted yet :3