Let's Chat!
Hey how we all doing?
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Not good I have like 2 mocks today (which is 2 too many)
brooo I'm so sick of the educational system
brooo I'm so sick of the educational system
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
I can blow up your school so you won’t have to do the mocks
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Thank you that would mean so much to me
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Same. You get some rest though!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 04:32just boring stuffBree Grey wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 04:09Ooo anythign exciting???Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:58Busy day for meBree Grey wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:20How you??????????!sorry I replied late! Just got back from practice!
Oh no!!!!!!!Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:05 All my favorite characters die tho technically Wolverine is one of them and Ches is another so they are basically the only 2 that died at some point but continued to be alive for one reason or anotherAnd it's okay, no problem with me.
plus, I'm so sleepy
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
WHY IS THIS PIC SOOOOO CUTE?!?!?! It's my cat's FC. It also says "I'm gonna do what you told me not to do"
Reducio

Let's Chat!
ewwwww no we hate thoseTes Cadell wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 04:52 Not good I have like 2 mocks today (which is 2 too many)
brooo I'm so sick of the educational system
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Aww bby maincoonJulia Evans wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 05:27 WHY IS THIS PIC SOOOOO CUTE?!?!?! It's my cat's FC. It also says "I'm gonna do what you told me not to do"
Reducio
i have 5ish unofficial ocs rn well 4 actually cause one of them is in progress
Let's Chat!
SO cute!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Chat died C'MON GUYS!!! MESSAGE
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ