OOC Let's Chat!

Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 00:31
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 23:26 ZEPPPY!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Breeeeeeeeeee!!!


And hello girls! :D *waves back at Sage!*
How you??????????!sorry I replied late! Just got back from practice!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:05 All my favorite characters die tho technically Wolverine is one of them and Ches is another so they are basically the only 2 that died at some point but continued to be alive for one reason or another
Oh no!!!!!!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Julia!!!!!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Greetings and Salutations

OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone! <3 <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:20
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 00:31
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 23:26 ZEPPPY!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Breeeeeeeeeee!!!


And hello girls! :D *waves back at Sage!*
How you??????????!sorry I replied late! Just got back from practice!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:05 All my favorite characters die tho technically Wolverine is one of them and Ches is another so they are basically the only 2 that died at some point but continued to be alive for one reason or another
Oh no!!!!!!!
Busy day for me :P And it's okay, no problem with me.

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:58
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:20
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 00:31
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 23:26 ZEPPPY!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Breeeeeeeeeee!!!


And hello girls! :D *waves back at Sage!*
How you??????????!sorry I replied late! Just got back from practice!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:05 All my favorite characters die tho technically Wolverine is one of them and Ches is another so they are basically the only 2 that died at some point but continued to be alive for one reason or another
Oh no!!!!!!!
Busy day for me :P And it's okay, no problem with me.
Ooo anythign exciting???

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Guysssss

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I found a baby turkey

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 04:09
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:58
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:20
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 00:31
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 23:26 ZEPPPY!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Breeeeeeeeeee!!!


And hello girls! :D *waves back at Sage!*
How you??????????!sorry I replied late! Just got back from practice!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:05 All my favorite characters die tho technically Wolverine is one of them and Ches is another so they are basically the only 2 that died at some point but continued to be alive for one reason or another
Oh no!!!!!!!
Busy day for me :P And it's okay, no problem with me.
Ooo anythign exciting???
just boring stuff :wry: plus, I'm so sleepy

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5