OOC Let's Chat!

Hey how we all doing?

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Not good I have like 2 mocks today (which is 2 too many)
brooo I'm so sick of the educational system

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
I can blow up your school so you won’t have to do the mocks

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you that would mean so much to me

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 04:32
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 04:09
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:58
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:20
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 00:31

Breeeeeeeeeee!!!


And hello girls! :D *waves back at Sage!*
How you??????????!sorry I replied late! Just got back from practice!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 03:05 All my favorite characters die tho technically Wolverine is one of them and Ches is another so they are basically the only 2 that died at some point but continued to be alive for one reason or another
Oh no!!!!!!!
Busy day for me :P And it's okay, no problem with me.
Ooo anythign exciting???
just boring stuff :wry: plus, I'm so sleepy
Same. You get some rest though! <3

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
WHY IS THIS PIC SOOOOO CUTE?!?!?! It's my cat's FC. It also says "I'm gonna do what you told me not to do"

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 04:52 Not good I have like 2 mocks today (which is 2 too many)
brooo I'm so sick of the educational system
ewwwww no we hate those

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 05:27 WHY IS THIS PIC SOOOOO CUTE?!?!?! It's my cat's FC. It also says "I'm gonna do what you told me not to do"

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Aww bby maincoon

i have 5ish unofficial ocs rn well 4 actually cause one of them is in progress

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
SO cute!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Chat died C'MON GUYS!!! MESSAGE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency