Let's Chat!
--
It's alright, I forget how much I write too until later when I revisit it
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Hi EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have soo many RP's to start right now!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hi Flame! Hi Vlad i loved the article!
Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hello
Let's Chat!
I am so excited for ours!Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 19:00 Hi EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have soo many RP's to start right now!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
I know right!!!! I will post it when I get home in about an hour! Sorry for the wait!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 19:38I am so excited for ours!Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 19:00 Hi EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have soo many RP's to start right now!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
No worries, take your time!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Thanks! Still really excited!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.