OOC Let's Chat!

:P just wait until my article comes out :)

--
It's alright, I forget how much I write too until later when I revisit it

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have soo many RP's to start right now!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Flame! Hi Vlad i loved the article!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 19:11 Hi Flame! Hi Vlad i loved the article!
Hi Lotus!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello, everyone!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 19:32 Hello hello, everyone!!!
Hello

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 19:00 Hi EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have soo many RP's to start right now!
I am so excited for ours!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 19:38
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 19:00 Hi EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have soo many RP's to start right now!
I am so excited for ours!
I know right!!!! I will post it when I get home in about an hour! Sorry for the wait! :sweatingbullets:

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
No worries, take your time!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 19:49 No worries, take your time!
Thanks! Still really excited!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.